With the cancellation of the spring season, we will provide a couple of different options for credit and refunds for rec players. Even though there are ongoing costs, insurance costs, state fees, and equipment purchases already made, we are refunding certain player fees based on their registration. We have provided the following options for each rec player depending on the seasons that have already been purchased.
- Rec players who paid for and played during the 2019 Fall Season will receive a $10 credit towards the 2020 fall season.
- Rec players who registered and paid to only play in the 2020 Spring Season will have the two options below:
- Receive a $50 credit towards the registration for the 2020 Fall Season
- Receive a $20 cash refund – To request a refund, CLICK HERE
- If you would like the credit instead of the refund, you will not need to do anything. The credit will automatically be applied to your child next season.